1. Passengers need to present a clear and signed copy of this document
in the Corporate Ticketing Office at the pier of departure prior to
2. Passengers will be asked to present proper identification prior to boarding. Kindly bring any of the following IDs: • Driver's License • Passport • Company ID • School ID • SSS ID • GSIS ID • PRC ID • Other Government Issued IDs
3. Passengers who availed of a Senior Citizen discount, must present a Senior Citizen ID issued by Office of the Senior Citizen Affairs (OSCA).
4. Senior Citizen discounts are applicable to Filipino Citizens or Filipino with Dual Citizenship as indicated in RA 9994.
5. Full-paying passengers are entitled to a FREE personal hand carried baggage allowance of 75 kilos with dimensions of no more than 20 inches in height and 30 inches in width per piece. The Hand Baggage must fit into the passenger’s accommodation area and should not, in any way, obstruct passageways.
6. All baggages must be tagged with owners name and address.
Pregnant passengers are more than 28 weeks pregnant may be denied passage on the vessel. Pregnant passengers who are less than 28 weeks pregnant must execute a waiver holding the Carrier free and harmless from any liability for any death or injury caused to the passenger or her unborn child, unless the same is due to the willful or negligent act or omission of the Carrier. A pregnant passenger must present, upon boarding the vessel, a medical certificate attesting to her fitness to undertake the voyage indicated in their issued ticket. The Carrier reserves the right to refuse a pregnant passenger if it determines that she cannot undertake the voyage without causing harm to herself and her unborn child.
Livestocks are not allowed on board except for fighting cocks. However, fighting cocks must still secure quarantine certificates from the Bureau of Animal Industry and a bill of lading.
Pets and other animals (except for endangered species) are allowed on the vessel provided that they are properly caged and with quarantine certificates from the Bureau of Animal Industry and a bill of lading.
Plants and other flora (except for endangered species) are allowed on the vessel provided that proper documents are presented from the Bureau of Plant Industry.
Right to refuse boarding
2GO Travel reserves the right to refuse boarding of a passenger or cargo that will pose a threat to the security, peace and order, safety and health of passengers on the vessel.
Terms and Conditions of Passage:
The purchase of a 2GO Travel ticket by the passenger named herein shall be deemed to be an unconditional acceptance of the following conditions:
1. Non-Transferability. The ticket is non-transferable and shall be used solely by the passenger named therein. Only the passenger named therein shall be entitled to any right to claim for compensation for injury or loss of life or property. Neither shall the Carrier be liable to a person who by deceit, misrepresentation, or under false identity, is given passage by the Carrier, acting in good faith.
2. Validity. The ticket is valid only for the voyage indicated herein and shall be deemed automatically cancelled if not used on the said voyage.
3. Compliance with Rules and Regulations. The passenger undertakes to faithfully comply with the rules and regulations of the vessel particularly those involving the maintenance of peace and order, safety and sanitation on board the vessel. A passenger is prohibited from carrying flammable, combustible or highly volatile chemicals or substances, deadly or bladed weapons and firearms, explosives, firecrackers and similar materials and any other items which may jeopardize the navigational procedures of the vessel and the general safety of the vessel and passengers.
4. Liability of the Carrier. The passenger voluntarily agrees and hereby acknowledges that the Carrier shall not be liable for death, injury or delay to the passenger including those inflicted by a co-passenger or crew, self destruction or self-inflicted injuries whether the insured be sane or insane at the time of commission and/or loss, damage or delay to the Passenger's baggage arising from any and all types of fortuitous events, lost or accidents proximate cause of which is solely attributable to the passenger, compliance with navigational safety requirements and other causes beyond the control of the Carrier. It is agreed that the term "baggage" shall mean only such property that is necessary for the personal use of the passenger during the voyage, excluding all money, jewelry, merchandise securities and other articles of similar nature for which the carrier shall not be liable unless transported